Sunday, March 4, 2012

Point of sales connected to online inventory/online-shop in real time? -

Do you know if there is any point of sales system that can connect to an online inventory? I have a small online shop with the same products I have in my store so I need to be able to automatically update my online-shop, right when I sell an item in my physical store, and viceversa. That way, my partner could check the inventory in a remote location and update our business inventory requests from a distant location. Does anybody have a clue about this kind of system? I have been looking for quite a while but haven��t been lucky. Maybe I do not know the best terminology for my problem. Thank you!

I ve been using MerchantOS for a while now and they re about to integrate with SmartEtailing and Shopify. I m not sure if that s what you d be looking for but MerchantOS is writing the code that integrates with the Ecommerce solutions. You should contact them and see if they could integrate with whatever platform you use for your online store.Good luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS