Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can i work From Home ? -

Hi there i am a student and i am looking to be able to work from home doing any thing at all but i dont want any of the rubbish like get rich quick i am seriously looking for any kind of job no matter what pay just to be able to work from home using my own personal computer all answers a very much appriciated , Thanks Gary

We can t answer this, we have no idea what yo our skills and education are.If you want a real job apply at real companies that have real openings for your profession. Explain in your cover letter that you want to work at your home office.

I did transcription work for a doctor s office after I had my baby and wanted to earn extra money while staying at home. All you need to invest is a dictating machine. you also have to be a good typist. All I did was contact several dr offices office manager and ask them if they needed someone to do transcription work. Smaller private offices will be more apt to work with you. Good luck.

I work for a company called West. I do customer service work and it is a real job taxes taken out of my pay, and I am paid minimum wage. I have work for them for 3 years now. You work the hours you want.

not gonna happen. those jobs are myths.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS