Friday, April 6, 2012

I want to start small catering business in UK? -

I want to do Indian food catering business in Uk

Unless your food is really good AND affordable, you don t stand a chance. Everywhere you turn there s an Indian restaurant.

Trust in your dream. If it is really what you want to do and it is your passion, you are going to make it. Think about the whole thing a lot, get the ideas in every aspect. How to start? how big it shall be? which types of indian food? Where to get money? In this type of business you need money to invest. So where to get these money? You can have the ideas, but without money and good leadership, your way to success would be a long long one. So try to look around, how to earn money fast and simply, because they actually grow on trees, you just need to see them ;o) I recommend you to look on the link, maybe it could help you a lot. Your food is going to be great, I ll come to try it out one day :o)I wish you the best luck in your business, you deserve it!BetterLif3

I m not sure if now is the time to start a new business, particularly in the catering industry. With all the cutbacks during the recession people tend to spend less on luxury items, ie caterers.However if you do go ahead with it I wish you the best of luck :-)

So what is your question?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS