Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What are the laws and rules to export from China? what are the requirements should be applied in the importer? -

If I am Egyptian and I like to import good computer accessories and items from China with cheap prices and sell them in Egypt with good prices .. what I should do?what are the conditions should be applied on me? Is it a must to be a big computer company or I can do even I am a small one? what is the minimum amount of money needed? what are the procedures and rules required? Is this process done smoothly or some bribes should be paid?I hope I get an answer from an expert or a person who did that or had experience on that matter ..Thanks in Advance :-)

Dear, I Suggest you http://ebiznus.com/ for this.Best of luck and keep using answers.yahoo.com.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS