Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where can I find these companies contact info to buy wholesale from them? -

Such as clothing/fashion brands like Theory, Juicy Couture..,I am having a child and urgently need ways to make extra money. I am thinking of starting to sell stuff in sites such as Amazon or eBay and if things go well, open an online store and later on maybe renting a small retail space. Please give me some tips, I will greatly appreciate them!

Call up the brands that you have mentioned. They have info about their wholesalers in every city. they will be happy to help you cos they also need more sellers..Good Luck..

check out world wide brands online for a minimal fee of course you can have access to Chris Maltas research on legit light bulk to larg bulk wholesalers WWB is a legit business and they only recommend honest wholesaler/maufacturers

http://www.shoesmax.com/home.php?cat=54they are so cheap

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS