Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Does west africa has a good business this time? -

I have never been doing business (export) with this country before and I have never been doing any business with this company before. But they asked me to send a proforma invoice of a product in a very big quantity and in a very big amount??? (more than $300000 first order, product is handicrafts). It made me confuse, I m in an export business for 9 years. Nothing easy (like this)... I wonder and not so sure about this customer from Togo.Do you have any idea? I a little worry it s about money laundering!!! or they are just a free samples hunter who will disappear after received some samples from me ... cause I asked them to pay for samples and they refuse but promise to transfer together with the 50% deposit. That is toooo... easy to get customer, too easy to get a buying order. Usually, customer would come visit before placing an order, they don t agree anything if they just don t have a benefit and they will not pay easily, even the amount is not so much (less than $ 10000). Customer who will pay me less than $10000, fly from europe to asia to check that I m exist to take a resposibity to their money and goods. But this case is too easy, too big amount... I think there must be something behind or in western africa business is going very good and prople are rich this time?

Some yes, some no

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS