Thursday, May 10, 2012

Working From Home - 1099 or Business License? -

I will be working from home on the Internet for a local business and they have offered to 1099 me. Should I accept this or would it be in my best interest to set up a business and have them hire me that way. Or is there any difference? At this time I will only be doing work for a single business but I may offer services to a couple others later. Any help will be appreciated!

They are going to 1099 you either way. You can work as a contractor without a business license in most cases, avoiding the additional taxes for the business.

You must have right information if you want to make money with work at home . You can use method that I use to make good income every months. It works fast and It will work for you too. You can find more information from link below.

You need to be a business, or least have the license, insurance and permits.1099 is how one business documents payments to small business and contractors.Good luck to you.

Well for this I suggesthttp://www.career.bestbiznuss4u.comBrowse in the main menu I hope that helps.Keep using answers.yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS