Friday, June 8, 2012

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (t-shirts), what is a fair price for me to be charged for graphics? -

We have a new t-shirt company and would like to see what is a fair price per design, or per hour, for a designer to create graphics. Mostly phrases, no complex art. We are based in Texas.

I wouldn t charge must for phrases... If it was a peice you spent ages doing, charge plenty, but phrases it should be cheap, it doesn t take much effort to type a few words and add a style.I dunno how much but thats just my opinionSome people I know printed off some t-shirts with some art they did on it and charged about 35, which means if they sold half of their product, they broke even.

I own a company in screen printing embroidery Southern California and we do already have a full service art department in-house. The company name is Kustom Imprints.We offer the first hour free, then $50.00 per hour after that.I hope that helps.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS