Monday, June 18, 2012

Hi I own my own business and I am now looking to open a barber shop in CT. I know you have to be licensed,? -

but I will be partnering up with someone else and will be renting out the chairs. I have a budget already to start up but need to know everything that is needed by the State law so I can get the green light to begin? I am not asking anyone here if i should open a shop so please do not give me your opinion. Ijust want to know what is needed. Thank you!

Well besides business licensing, and possible legal formation or fictitious name statements, tax regulations, etc. Which these you should know about already. There are some things related to health issues and professional licenses that the state requires for barber shops. So i don t know if this link will help. But good luck.http://www.cga.ct.gov/2007/pub/Chap386.h��

Hello, I am desperately in need of an assistance concerning a business a have to complete in the US now and I want a trust worthy and honest person to do the business with but the person has to be living in the United States. Interested person I mean a serious business partner should contact me via email: ernestrowlise@yahoo.com or ernestrowlise@contractor.net and I give you more information about the business, is very urgent please because is has to be done now. ThanksDr. Ernest Rowlise.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS