Monday, July 2, 2012

Help setting up a small in-room hotel advertising business? -

Hey there, i need some help please.i was out to dinner with my dad yesterday and he told me he had a way for me to make some money. ( some background info on my dad.. he owns 2 hotels)He told me what i should do was:go to places close to his hotels and ask them to see if they wanted to advertise in the hotel rooms. basically charge them a fee per yer and i will put there information on a laminated piece of paper in each room.Example:i go to the local pizza store and then they agree to do it and pay me like $300/year and i will put there name/info/contact stuff on a laminated piece of paper in each roomWould this work?How would i do this?What is my first step?What do you think i should do?Thank you very very much! - Jon

It certainly sounds like a good idea. I presume you will be doing this in the hotels your dad owns, so there is no problem with anyone accusing you of theft or damage in the hotel, and you do not need to worry about access and insurance.Remember to put a code of some kind so that when the guest orders something, they should quote the code so that your client knows the advertising is working.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS