Friday, July 13, 2012

Teen business ideas??????????? -

I am a teen and want to start a small business. I don t have much time so manual labor is not an option. For example a gumball business strted by teens is in my town, where they put 5 gumball machines in restaurants, and donate 5% to charity.

Hi, I understand what you mean and with the economy now it is hard to find a job. I remember when I was a teen I always wanted to have my own money set aside or make mine. I started looking for small jobs but it dint get me any where so I came across a product that teaches how to make money online proven 100% as any other person I was skeptical so I did a bit of research cause I had a better edge of getting the right reviews and answers from the right places been a student taking Computer Science and can easily find my way around knowing if it was a scam. To my surprise it wasn t, it actually taught me a lot and made me a lot of money..lol, you dont have to worry about your skill level cause its taught step by step, you can literally make your first $36 following the video and I bet after 2 weeks you will be making at least $200 but trust me as always if you put in more time you will see the result. I highly recommend this product:http://ef965ji4lg0y2t6bomuny-t4h8.hop.clickbank.net/

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS