Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How do i start a buisness, when im very young and broke? -

I live in orlando florida, but most of my family lives in miami florida and new-york on my moms side (so i think i have my location), i want to target younger people 16- mid twenties, i want my Business to have something to do with music, clothing and advertising (i haven t figured out how im going to incorporate that all into one). I have a really good idea but im only 18 years old and a high school senior, i will be attending jr college at valencia for public relations and then ill transfer to ucf or uf, anyway how do i go about starting this Business (preferably when im done with college), when i have zero percent money, my parents have money (upper middle class). But i wanna do this on my own.

Go to business school. The economy is bad right now, so it s not a really good idea to start a business. Go to college with a business major, which will give you some insight, and hopefully the economy will be going good in 4 years.Good luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS