Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I need help coming up with a cute/clever name for my own cake business. Any ideas? -

Hi! My name is Sara and within the past few months I have started decorating cakes for parties and various events. Every time I bring a cake somewhere people ask me for a card where they can contact me....problem is I didn t have any. So... I have decided to make a website and business cards to help get my name out there but I am having trouble coming up with a cute/clever name for my business. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

It takes the cake...

Sweet Treats Patisserie (french for pastry)Pastry DelightHeavenly CreationsTo Die For CakesCreative CakesDecorative DelectablesSlice of HeavenSugar RushTop Tier BakeryA Piece of Cake

Can be something like Cakebake Creations or CC Cakes Express (CC for Cute Creations) :D

Sara makes cakes

Tasty Pastries! :Por somthing likeParty SweetsParty Treats somethin cute :)

-Colorful Creations :)

maybe u should keep it simple with an emphasis on a cute logo.sara s patisserie the cake houseFunCake

Cake on Your Face

Let Them Eat Cake

My idea would be Sweet Sara s Cakes Hope i helped!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS