Friday, August 17, 2012

Where can I can recruite multicultural people for starting a business venture? -

I have an idea for a Web-based business, but a major part of the concept requires two things that seem very hard to find:1.) People willing to work for free at first (including me!).2.) People from a wide variety of countries, who can help with the service I am looking to provide.I went to Craigslist to try and find a way to advertise for people interested in this project idea I have, but Craigslist requires you to only advertise jobs is you can pay money upfront.Also... before anyone says it, I know, I know... it is hard to get people to work with you if you can t pay them. But I ve done work on spec before, and gotten rewarded down the line. I know others like me exist, who are willing to expend a bit of effort without an immediate reward.Any helpful suggestions?

You could start with college students. Either those who have recently graduated, or those who are still in college. This is the group who might be conducive to working for little or no pay in return for valuable experience. It s also easier to find multicultural talent on a college campus.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS