Monday, September 10, 2012

Ebay case closed in my favor - person still returns item? -

So I had someone file a case against me. We agreed upon a return of the item I would give a refund once I got the item.The woman then turns the case over to Ebay AFTER we came to an agreement.Ebay agrees in my favor stating - Buyer will not get refund.Case closed the 7th.Today I get a package in the mail. recognize the address thought it was maybe something I ordered for Christmas.I open it up it the item the woman had bought from me on Ebay. She had shipped it on Dec. 9th after Ebay clearly told her no refund.So I am unsure what to do.Ebay told me Buyer will not get refund I don t think I can refuse delivery now since it is open.To ship it back to her would cost me only about $2 or so first class with DC.I contacted Ebay about the closed case stating how she returned it after the case was closed.Any ideas?Normally I would refund the moment I got the item but Ebay told me no refund.

Just tell her to pay for shipping if she wants the item back, unless you morally feel the need to pay for further shipping. You are anyway not bound to refund her.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS