Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Is chris butler@fortebuilder.com a scam work at home business? -

they keep sending me emails for a home based work need more info about them

I ve had 2 people pitch this to me in the past couple of months.Is it a scam? No, I don t thing so. But it appears to me to be a model designed to feed off of its own sales reps.You buy product from the company.You buy marketing from the company.You buy advertising from the company.You buy leads from the company.Pretty much anything that you want to do involves giving more money to the company and that s a red flag to me.Additional red flags went up when, (in the presentation), very little time was spent talking about the products and a great deal of time was spent talking about recruiting.I didn t take them on because they did not appear to offer anything unique and I ve seen too many businesses like this go down in a very short time.Hope this helps....

I don t know but these people are anti scam and have good references, articles, and good ideas on home business. Be careful http://workathometruth.com/top-10-home-b��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS