Monday, October 15, 2012

I live in Michgain,need a part time work at home job? -

Does anyone have any suggestions for work at home jobs, maybe mailing things, simple data entry? No scams please.

Not sure if this is something you would interested in but I sell Avon and throw e-Parties. This is great if you know people that will buy Avon. What it is is that I would email you a link that you would email to all your contacts with a special code that they must use at checkout. At the end of the e-Party you would get 10% of the sales or you can use that toward Avon purchases. It s up to you. It s a good way to make extra money for yourself and requires little work. Just thought I would throw that out there as an idea. Contact me for more info if you d like.

Everybody always warns against companies that charge you to work at home. I d be at least as concerned about companies that say there is no charge! If they don t charge you, HOW DO THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY? You re going to have to pay something sometime, probably by buying their product to re-sell. Then you end up with a closet full of inventory. The MOST important consideration is how long they have been in business. Any company offering a legitimate work-from-home position will have been in business for many years. You can learn a lot more about what I write here by going to:http://www.homebusiness4me.com I hope this helps you. Good luck to you.

I was doing hard work of finding home based jobs. Luckily I found this website: http://www.wah-opportunities.com. As I subscribe for legitimate work at home jobs, they gave me list of top companies. I did some jobs and received my first pay yesterday. Best place for home based jobs.

Jennifer, this is free, super simple and takes minutes a day. It might at least be a start. Whatever you decide to do, don t pay to make money online. You don t need to, there are too many good free programs. Good Luck! http://25314.powerbarclub.com

Check out my ehow articlehttp://www.ehow.com/how_5507716_work-hom��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS