Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is there any free online accounting program for small businesses (not personal finance)? -

I have a small home-based business and do not have money to spend on expensive software or monthly subscriptions. I would prefer to use something online that doesn t require me to download anything so I can access it from any computer and my phone. Are there any truly free programs like this?

probably not.if it is a small home-based business, then just use microsoft excel or word. i ve used excel and word for my accounting homework and it wasnt really hard to use. and if u cant afford excel, then go to open office and download their free version of excel.

I don t know of anything online that is free. However, you can use the free open source program GnuCash for a business.Read the review by CNET staff here that it is suitable for a small business. You can also download the software from this page.http://download.cnet.com/GnuCash/3000-20��If you have questions, you can search in the GnuCash User forum here.http://old.nabble.com/GnuCash---User-f12��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS