Friday, January 4, 2013

I want to start distributing a new beverage product here in the Philippines. How do I go about it? -

What are the steps required before I can start distributing? What permits do I need to acquire?

well i think you should go first for the market survey what the customers want.. well if you can add something more to your drink then i am sure 1000% that your drink will be sold in larger quantity... first put up a stall on the main location like the 4 way crossroads or where there is the maximum possibility of people invite them for a free drink and ask them what they think about the taste, quality and quantity. take their opinion and jot down the points then go according to the suggestions but one thing my friend its very hard time to make profit in this liquid section... but i am sure you will do the best. BEST OF LUCK.... happy life ahead of yo.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS