Monday, January 28, 2013

What kind of business could an 18 year old colege student start and become a multimillionaire out of? -

I am 18 years old and at college, and ever since I was 4 years old, I ve hated every minute of the education system and I m clearly not an academic sort of guy anyway. However, I know, and have been teaching myself about the business world since I was 13 years old and in the process, I have been looking for businesses to start that could release me from the education system. Some of the most recent businesses I have been looking into are trading stock options, but I won t bother with them yet until I m older and the financial crisis has turned around. My chosen business has to be Internet related for a choice of a business type, and one I could start with ��4,000 maximum (my life savings). It would be much appreciated if you could suggest an Internet business to me that I could start with a small capital of ��4,000 that could make a me a multimillionaire. Thanks for any help.

I would suggest you to go for option trading because it has less risk compared to other businesses out there. You don t have to worry about spending money on marketing campaign and advertising :)

I d go with stocks.america is supposedly coming out of the recession so interests rate are going to go up and such.Your multi millionaire thing is a little over idealistic though.My future job is going to make anywhere from100,000-200.000 a yearand that s accounting.The average person gets 55,000 a yearthat s accounting

This Program sales itself, ties in Great Products with a Business Opportunity and offer Residual Income. It is hands-down the best MLM program on the NET today in my opinion and I ve seen a lot of MLM programs over the years. If you re tired of programs that don t make sense and are too complex and hard to explain to people, those days are over with this program. It s simple and is now 14,000 members strong just to tell you how successful team members are. If you want to join a winning team then visit: http://www.realwahopportunity.info

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS