Monday, March 25, 2013

Work related please help, what do I tell my boss? -

HI all, i was due to turn up for my shift yesterday but slept right through, I have to wake up at 4am leave the house at 5am and be at work for 7am, I got a missed call from work so i rang them back and told them the truth and apologised and said id definitely be in today but i didn t even hear my alarm, i got a missed call from them in the morning but i did not ring them back coz i didn t know what to say to them as i already told them that id definitely be in today, its now 5ish in the evening, what do you think i should do? you got any tips for me? i wont be in work tomorrow coz its my day off, my next shift is thursday, please help, shall i ring them just now?

You should call them and apologize again. Offer to work on your day off for the people that had to cover your shift. And go buy yourself a better alarm clock.

5 in the evening lol your 12 hours late and you deserve the sacking your gonna get LOL

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS