Monday, April 8, 2013

If i have a diamond ring worth 13000 dollars can i get a loan for a 1000 dollars at a pawn shop? -

Definitely do not entrus your valuable diamond with a pawn shop. The pawn shop will discount the value of the ring and therefore will not pay you its true value. Plus if the pawn shop gives you a loan, the interest rate would be outrageous. It would be best if you are really in a bind to approach your credit union or otherwise deal with a reputable jeweller.

I am Alex Robert from Australia. Some years back, i was so poor that my car was riding me and not me riding it. My case was so hopeless that nobody thought anything good could come from me, suddenly something happened, God blessed me through Mr. Brown Mclain. When i saw an email in the internet, i contacted him for loan of $250,000 USD, he then send me an application form, i took it like a joke but reluctantly i filled the form thereafter he called me and we discussed on phone and the loan of $250,000 USD was sent to my account. I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to Mr. Brown Mclain and i pray God bless him and enlarge his firm. for he has changed my story to glory. I am now a brand new man that has nothin formally but with the help of Mr. Brown Mclain i can stand up as a real man to take care of everything worth taking care of finanicially. You can reach him at brownmclainloanfirm@yahoo.com.

Hello Every One,I am owen felix by name, i live in usa, just a few weeks ago i was in search for a loan of $ 10,000 Dollars, as my family was running out of money for feeding and my education. i was scammed about $2,500 Dollars and i decided not to involve my self in such business again , finally A colleague of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a trial and i am most grateful am i today, i was given a loan amount of 10,000 Dollars by this great firm hexagonfinanceloanfirm managed by innocent brownIf you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds i will advice you to, contact hexagonfinanceloanfirm@hotmail.comand you will be free from scams in the internet.

Good day,It is a pleasure to write to you in respect of giving out loans by mail advert.My name is Mr George Rueben,I am a private lender and a legitimate and government approved lender, I operate under a short, clear and understandable terms and conditions i give out loans at a low interest rate of 2%. Dear readers should note that this offer is for serious minded individual, firms and companies.Do not let this opportunity pass you by if you are in need of loan.get your loan to solve your financial problems like Pay off bills,Personal loan,establishing new businesses, re-establishing old business. interested individuals, firms and companies should please contact me via this email address georgeruebenloancompany@yahoo.com. If you are interested in my loan fill and return this form back immediately.YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONS Your names:_______________ Your Sex:________________ Your country:_______________ Your address:_________________ Your occupation:_________________ Your marital status:_________________ Current Status at place of work:____________ Mobile number:________________ Monthly Income:______________ Loan Amount Needed:______________ Loan Duration:_____________________ Zip/Postal Code:____________________ Purpose of Loan:_____________After sending the above requirement. You will be given the loan terms and condition which will serve as an agreement between the borrower and the lender ok? So just reply urgently so that we can proceed further with this transaction.Best RegardsMR GEORGE RUEBENC.E.O./GEORGE RUEBEN LOAN COMPANYgeorgerubenloancompany@yahoo.com

I would consider selling the ring rather than borrowing against it. Provided, your emotional attachment does not bar you from selling. In which case, I would not borrow with the ring as collateral.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS