Saturday, April 20, 2013

Im fed up with eBay and almost finished making my own new website.........how do I get people to come? -

I m going to be selling name brand fragrances, some designer caps and clothes, and health stuff. Not a ton of stuff, but stuff that is SUCH a good deal, it s going to be the best kept secret around! ha :)Now really, I want people to come, and I have heard of several ways. How do I go about this? I would like to make at least 1,000 sales per month on my website. On eBay, I just sold fragrances ...maybe 12 different kinds at a time (yep that s all), and I would say I had about 500+ sales per month, at least. I m tired of paying eBay $2,500 in fees though. That could be $2,500 I m putting in a savings fund or paying for my nursing school. So I went to freewebstore.org and made this new web page. It s plain, but cute and to the point. So I m pretty pleased. I bought a simple website name on GoDaddy.com and now I m just waiting for that to update.I finally figured out how to add inventory and mark shipping. My Paypal is linked. I m ready to go. Now, how do I get those customers? :) I was going to do the obvious..like post in ads on craigslist and kijiji etc. But I don t want to be one of those annoying spammers. Ideas? Thanks!

Probably the fastest way is article writing andsubmitting them to article directories which is free.Perhaps Tutorials How To Choose A Good Perfume It also increases links to your site which helps yoursearch rankings.

you could try selling on amazon.To advertise a new site you will have to put a ton of money into places like google adsense just to get a few visitors. and then do a ton of spamming just to get to the amount of sales you were getting with ebay.Definitely try other places like amazon, there are plenty of other options to sell like ebay without using ebay do some hunting.

hey, I suggest u see http://ebiznus.com/ for this.I hope this will be resolving your problem you can also browse more for this on answers.yahoo.com but i think you better look at what i suggested instead of wasting ur time.Best of luck.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS