Sunday, May 26, 2013

Is it true that if you write a complain letter to food companies you get free food? -

You know how when ever you buy a product (candy, soft drinks, fast food etc) on the label it says Comments or Complains and it gives you a phone number. I heard that if you call and complain they will send you free food or your money back is that true?

Yes, that is true - be creative though! I once bought a bag of dried fruit, it had a recipe for a cake - I looked at the ingredients and it specified a cup of oil - I really thought that was too much, so I wrote the company, and they sent me a sweet letter, explaining that the amount was correct and had been tested, and the next day a large box of their products showed up (was about 20 bucks worth of stuff) - hey but that was years and years ago.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS