Sunday, August 4, 2013

Have a small business and interested in an article writer? -

Hi, I m Simone Wagner. Yes, I m 13 but I am very interested in writing and want to become a journalist when I am older. I get A s in English am very interested in it. I am now on christmas holidays for 8 weeks and have plenty of spare time so I would like to help small businesses out as long as making some money. I will write an article for 10-20 dollars and if you don t like it I you do not have to pay me. My email is Simmonnee.x@hotmail.com so send me an email or just leave a comment! Thankyou. Simone Wagner.

Hi Simeon! Can you make a sample then send it to me for assessment? Try to make an article on How to be successful on internet marketing.

Hi Simone!I actually work as a full time freelance writer. I write for several web sites and I maintain several blogs for other people. I make quite a lot of dollars weekly. If you like, I can send you over some details and links to sites I write for. You can reach me through my email address, isleng17@yahoo.com.Good luck in finding writing opportunities and I hope you keep up your great work in school. I m glad to have come across a 13 year old who has such a mature way of thinking.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS