Thursday, September 26, 2013

Anyone know how to start a mail order business? -

I want to learn how to start a mail order business from home without going through any scams or information that isn t helpful. Any ideas?

Hi, the main problem with mail order is the costs and finding a reliable list that gets updated monthly. I ve dug deep to try my own mail order campaign and I have had some success some failures. Overall it is a good idea to have a business that you can run offline that brings in money when you have a winning product. There is a blog that I read not to long ago that I think you should take a look at here:http://howtostartamailorderbusiness.blogspot.com/One of the things that I hate about marketing on the internet is the fact that you are competing with alot of people out there which can be a real challenge when just starting out. And having a hard product instead of a digital product has its own pro s and con s. But trust me on this one you will spend the same amount of money trying to create a product online and offline so it is all about you personal taste. As far as scams you want to make sure that someone has actually been successful with a particular method that someone is promoting or selling to you. I hope you find this information helpful.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS