Thursday, October 3, 2013

How to add value to a business? -

Hi all,I m looking at travelling in the next 12 months, and have started a part time business in the gardening maintenance industry. So i ll have my business for about 12 months before selling it.So what are the best ways of maximising the value of my business so for when it comes sale time, i can hopefully achieve a sale of about $7500AUD.How would one go about increasing value?? Thanks.

You have to show growth (no pun intended). If I am buying a business, Of course the first thing I want to know if what you owe. After that it is how much you make vs how much you spend. The biggest thing I want to know is how much has your profit gone up each month. If it is not at least 10% each month, then I have no interest in it.

Increase your profit. (Reduce expenses and/or increase revenue).Growing your customer base is a common method but this usually takes time and money (such as marketing expenses) and since you want to sell in 12 months it s probably not really worth making this investment.If you don t think you ll lose any customers you might want to raise your rates a little bit.The more you earn, the more your business is worth.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS