Friday, October 25, 2013

Where can i find websites or contacts for information/places to apply for graduate jobs in China? -

Im a 20 year old UK student working in Madrid at present but I intend to work in China for my graduate year if not a permanent position, so I need to know who is best to contact, what requirements are needed from me and just any advice would be really appreciated! Thanks JD

It depends on what kinds of jobs you want. If you are only want to spend a few months in China, I think the language training school is a good choice, like the Mew Oriental. If you can speak Chinese fluently, you can find some internship here. By the way, are you planning to study while work as well? Then, this could be a different story. I am a Chinese student in college myself. So, if you can give me information about you and your plan, I can give you more help. You can e-mail me your problem.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS