Sunday, November 17, 2013

Entrepreneurial thing...? -

At my school, we are having an entrepreneurial fair, and my friend and I have to start our own business.I have no clue what our product should be.The starting cost has to be no more than $25 from each person. So the product has to be pretty cheap to make.We have to be able to make the product in large quantities. That means it has to be easy, and fast.My school goes from kindergarten, all the way to grade nine.And there will also be teachers and adults shopping.No food items. That s totally unoriginal.But I want to make something that will appeal to a lot of people.So, yeah, does anybody have any ideas for me?Thank you very much in advanced.

Probably an innovative pen. I would also suggest something related that is usually used in your school. You just make a prototype of a better good looking pen since it could be easily bought in your target market.Wish you all the best!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS