Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How much does a typical small business or business security system worth? -

I need help related to a project I am working on(creating my own business) and I d like to know if anyone knows roughly how much a security system for a small business is worth?

A basic system (all doors, a few motions, maybe a couple heats or smokes) would cost anywhere from $700-$1000. And about $40-$80 a month in Monitoring costs.It really depends what you want on the system... things that would make the installation cost more: additional keypads, additional smoke or heat detectors, glassbreak detectors, a camera/surveillance system, etc. And too it depends which company does it. I know the company I work for installs for less then ADT. We also charge less for monitoring of the system.Hope this helps! Feel free to e-mail me from my profile page if you have any questions.

You simply created on your own business? Foreal?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS