Saturday, November 2, 2013

If you owned diamonds would you sell them for cash or would you keep them? -

In the situation i am now with the reduction of the 12-15% in my monthly payment check from January of 2010 and the 2 big loans i pay for my apartment and car i would definitely sell them but this is just me!What i know for a fact is that either if i would sell them or keep them and insurance them in a bank, i would hire a lawyer who i trust 100% to fill all the contracts for me with the lowest possible share like 4% let s say Lol Remember any lawyer from E.U. can do it as far as deal takes place in E.U. ;)God bless you and yours my man ! ( You can call me your slave if you want my man lol j/k)

I would keep them as an investment. Of course, they might also be nice to use in a ring or other piece of jewellery made especially for you!

Keep em. They ll get more valuable as time goes by.

keep

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS