Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Alternatives to royal mail for small packages? -

I m selling tons of stuff on ebay over the next 3 weeks and wondered if there was a cheap alternative to royal mail. I don t want the buyers to be waiting until after christmas for their items. Most of it is clothing so fairly lightweight. Any suggestions would be welcome. Cheers

Try Interlink. I ve just switched to them from TNT because they offer decent rates on their bags. They do an up to 1kg bag rate and an up to 5kg bag rate. I estimate you may be looking somewhere in the region of ��6(ish - so don t hold me to that) depending upon your usage. Their software is really easy to use making booking collections and tracking parcels quite easy. Don t know if this is up your street but I hope it helps.

Rind some of the courier companies and ask what they charge. You may be pleasantly surprised. The office I work in uses couriers to get stuff to labs etc and never uses the Post Office.

Interlink

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS