Sunday, December 15, 2013

How will I get foreign buyers amp; how to publish my product by internet? Please advice? -

I am a business man of Bangladesh.My workers produce high quality handicrafts, lungi ( a kind of man s wear) which deserve special praise from people from all classes. Now I like to introduce my products worldwide. Could you please show me a way of internet to publish my products by internet?

Hi! I m from Bangladesh and I have visited a few of the SEA countries and found some of them wear Sarong (Lungi) type apparels at home or in ceremonial dresses.I d suggest you to explore Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia and such South East Asian countries where they call it Sarong. The design and materials used are different though.You may also target countries where Bangladeshi or Bengali speaking population are quite large and department stores are operated by Bengali people where they would consider keeping Lungi/Sarong for their specific clients. Like in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Korea and many countries in the Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE. Oman, Qatar, Libya, Egypt, Jordan even in India also.Best of luck with your venture.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS