Tuesday, December 24, 2013

If you were to open a business selling Rugs what would you name it? -

Some of the other suggestions are great actually. Sex sells. Even with carpets I am sure. It has been proven time and time again that people like stores with funny names. although I would suggest:I Love My RugI 3 (heart) RugsCarpet L 3versNames that stick out are a great thing. Even if some people think the name is a bit raunchy that can be good too. No publicity is negative. Think about it... Did you see the name of that new carpet store? it s offensive! No, What is it called? Carpet Munchers! Omg that s funny! They will remember the name... and essentially tell other people about it... someone is bound to think it s funny and go there to shop.

COVERING FOR Ya` ~!! _or_ WE GOT YOU COVERED _ Have a 1920 s or 30 s gangster theme also !! Like COVER YOUR MUG/ -- mug in this instance being the floor!! as in COVER YOUR UGLY MUG !! ha ha ha ;-D r `R` r

I am assuming you want a serious answer:I would name my rug store my name Rugs i.e. Smith RugsAnd then I would work as hard as I could to make my rug store the very best, so that it honored my name.

Muncher s carpets.

Something To Stand OnSomebody Needs A RugRugged Man

Rub My Rug

No Bugs in these Rugs

rug muncherz R us

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS