Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Should I be an international mail distributor ? -

I found a mail distribution clerk position via craiglist which pays $75/wk. I recently live in the US, and my boss live in the UK. He sent me a package with 27 money orders which will be sent to 27 people in the US. He also sent me the money via Western Union to pay for the priority stamps. Should I send out the money orders? How can I figure out that this involves any fraud?

Take the MO s to your bank, see if they are legitimate. I am guessing you are distributing forged checks, which is a felony. You may end up spending years in prison for a couple of bucks.It makes no sense that he would not mail the checks directly, obviously he want his fraud to be traced elsewhere.

Very likely a scam.If he wants you to send some money back to him, it is most certainly a scam.Go to a bank and have the money orders checked out carefully. They are probably forgeries.Or contact the people to whom you are sending the MO to - ask them what they are expecting and see if they are aware of it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS