Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Too all Florists..What do you do when you have a bad week and? -

have too many flowers left over. Asking because I thinking of opening a florist and I am curious what to do if this happens.

I used to work for the corporate office of a floral company. I m not a florist, but whenever I receive flowers, after they lose their appeal, I choose the floral fragrances that compliment one another, dry them, cut them up and put them in decorative clear bowls, vases or bags with bows and make potpourri for my home. You could probably do this with left over flowers and sell them in your stores. You could also dry some of the flowers and arrange them to make dry floral arrangements for your store or home. Also, you could put them in shadow boxes or frames on a wall for instant natural art. Be very careful with dried potpourri, art and floral arrangements around your children and pets. Some flowers, plants and leaves can be toxic. Check the site below. It does not list all of the flowers, but there are quite a few on it.

Well, I m no florist but if their about to die sell them real cheap over the weekend or give them away to family or friends if you think you can afford it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS