Saturday, December 21, 2013

Where do I find a company that will let me process their invoices from home? -

I want to work from home using my computer. I do not want to sale anything and I do not want to have to make phone calls.

You might try finding lots of small companies who might could have such simplistic accounting systems that you even COULD process their invoices on a home computer. No major company is going to allow that and only a major company could afford to pay you even to make a living from it. But how would you propose that you could PAY those invoices, since no doubt their legal advisers require the authorization of select individuals to make payments. But how would you input into their finance systems, since they probably have safeguards against external access to their financials.

If you don t want to make phone calls and don t want to sell then you are limiting yourself tremendously. Most companies outsource their accounts payable/receivable or they are big enough to handle it in house. Can you write? There are places that hire part-time writers. Try work.com . You could also visit your local library and check out books on home-based businesses. Good luck

If you know right work from home information you can make money. I use the program here this site and I . create good income every months. It is very easy to make money. You can get my program that making me money here http://bit.ly/kdsfhrie3

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS