Thursday, January 2, 2014

How can I buy the healthcare package for my employees less than 10 workers? -

I have workers less than 10 and unable to buy healthcare package from the insurance company due to the cost high sky rock?? Help???

Step 1 would be to get an insurance broker. Let them look for the best value. I know how to negotiate a lease, but am clueless on insurance, use someone else s expertise. Step 2 is talk to your employees. Be honest and give them the option of paying for more of the cost, or reduced benefits. When my rates go up, I do this. Unfortunately, it was an even split, but I think they appreciate being in on the discussion. Do it in private, not hard with 10 people. Find out what is important to them in the insurance, and communicate this to the broker so as to get the most for what you/they pay for.If you have to eliminate the insurance, tell the employees why. If it is offer insurance or stay open/not fire people, I think the choice will be less/no insurance.

All I have to say is AMERIPLAN. So this is an awesome company that offers discount health benefits for a really low cost. The highes plan, Medical wise is $39 and that will cover the entire household, so I know your workers would love that and we even have plans that cover just dental, vision, prescription, and chiropractic for $14.95/ Individual and 19.95/ ENTIRE household. If you have more questions you can email me or you can visit my website to learn more. Hope to hear from you soon.Alicia Becerraalicia_mariebecerra@ymail.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS