Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How much money do you need to open a retail cell phone store? -

I want to open a cell phone store, something like Metro PCS or Boost Mobile and T-Mobile,How much money do i have to invest?

one of My friends (Business partners) wanted me to share with him in a retail cell phone store (Boost mobile) ... it was 8 months ago .... The total study and plan was 15,000-20,000 (Nice location and decent store) ... Well, I didn t do it, he went by himself.. and as my judgement it was only less than $15,000 ........ (He make it decent one ).. As i know he make a good money out of it .. all other business (other than cell phones) than that are just barely surviving including mine.. So good luck and hope this information would help ..Have a great day ..

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS