Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Im looking to make a little extra money by buying items in bulk online and selling them on ebay.? -

not sure how to get started. any info on the subject from someone with experience would be great. for instance whats a good product to start with?

The simple way to do that is order from China directly. No matter you like it or not, most of consumer products are made in China. If you want to buy it cheap, you gotta order it from China directly. I tried several site before, did made money and lose money. I can share some my experiences. There are several sites you can find if you google wholesale china. Dhgate is big, but it is very hard to find a reliable sellers. Too many choice make you have no choices. The seller can pay money to become power seller, then rip your money. That is the worst part. Lightinthebox is totally sucks, I ordered something before, but they didn t tell me the items were out of stock, after three money, they refunded my money. Beltal.com got the greatest powersellers as I can find, all gold sellers on beltal are all very reliable, 99% of the time they don t have any problem, I didn t get my items for once, but I get their refund very quickly. If you have limited budget, you could start dropship, which is you list your products on ebay, when you get the order, you the buy from a seller, they will send the products to your clients address. Hope this help.

If you are really serious about making money with work from home you should have this way. It worked for me and it is the only way that worked for me . It works amazing and using correct information will create you a long term income easy. You can get more information here link below.

I sell burberry jacket. And it gives me very good profit although my feedback is still zero. Just do the market research. You can do it at pulse.ebay.com. I decide to sell burberry branded fashion because I see in that site that a lot of people are looking for burberry.And recently I have just finished read a very good ebook. It s 4 unusual ways to make money from ebay. The author name is Calvin Lyn.He will teach you how to make money in ebay in the most fastest and easiest way. it s true it; s very easy. Read the ebook at http://ynvshop2.jimdo.com.From reading his book I know how to find the most cheap item in ebay, so I can resell it again and make good profit. Just see it at the site.One more thing. JUST DO IT!!! DO IT!! START IT! START IT and you will learn many thing how to get money from ebay. DON T WAIT! JUST SELL SOMETHING after you read this. SELL ANYTHING!!!No action nothing happen. Take action miracle happen.

GPTHQ�� Can join from any country�� Open to 13 years and older�� 100% free�� Fun�� Easy�� Good way to make money online�� Pays more than Cashcrate�� If you don t have paypal you can email and ask for other stuff instead; I ve done it twice.http://www.gpthq.com/100525/

cell phones

Hi, i tried this once, it worked for a while, but make sure the shipping cost isnt too much.If you have alot of capital (Begining investment) you could buy into slightly dear items such as cd s, but if your looking to just gain some headway into the market I suggest small items such as NDS (Nintendo DS) Pens and other game accessories.Many sites have been setup for people like you, these are called wholesalers, heres a directory of them!http://www.thewholesaler.co.uk/Hope it all works out!Hope i helped!

http://gpthq.comIt s better than cash crate.Pays more than others.Pays via paypal.Is free.Mail me if you want my referral link :)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS