Monday, March 17, 2014

I need help because I wanna stay an online business? -

I m only 17 years old but my friend wants to help to and we both have money to start it our families have money and I know web design and I ve had account classes so I know how to do all the money spreadsheets and stuff but we need help on what to sell or anything please give us ideas.. Thanks 10 Points also!!

Take a look at http://bit.ly/p5jHB this is an online business that with your experience will be able to load affiliate products through the admin area.Other options are content websites for Yahoo Ads, Amazon etcOr Ebay starting of with things from around the home to sell working up to a drop shipping arrangement(Yahoo or Google search-drop shipping).Thoroughly review and assess each opportunity that is presented to you and dont make rash decisions on products that seem to good to be true or says its easy to make money.Lots of hard work and determination is key to any business, if you stick to something and build slowly you will succeed.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS