Sunday, April 20, 2014

If I had $5 million dollars, how hard would it be to start a talent agency and as successful as Ari Golds? -

If I had $5 million dollars, how hard would it be to start a talent agency and as successful as Ari Gold?If I had $5 million dollars to start a company, and I started a talent agency, how hard and how long would it take to become as successful as Ari Gold has? And also what would I study in college if I wanted to be in this field?

I d study economics and maybe psychology, as to deal with money better and dealing with clients. It would probably take a long time to become as successful as Ari. Word travels fast though, so one big client might lead to another, and another, by word of mouth and so forth. With perseverance and not afraid to lose a bit of money at first, you may eventually become as big as Ari. It would be tough though.

You would need 10 to 20 times that initial investment to compete with the bigger ones. 5 mil? Forget it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS