Friday, May 23, 2014

7-11(Seven Eleven)Fraud Bakersfield -CA? -

Ok well i recently went into 7-11 and purchased 20$ in Nexon Cash Cards, The cards are of no value until they are scanned, i didn t see him scan them but then again, I wasn t paying attention. But he gave me the cards back after i bought them. So i went home and tried using them, But it said that the pin on the back was invalid. So we went back to try and get my money back or 20$ in those cards. The guy scanned them again, And claimed that i already had used them. But if i had used them I d have the product i paid for and i didn t,So the point of what I m trying to say is, I just got ripped off and i have the evidence to it. I have the receipt saying i purchased 20$ in Cash Cards, But i don t have my product. So i want to know what i can do about this, Other then talking to his manager, And i don t really care if i sound prejudice but the guy was Arabic, And he told me to talk to his manager and they are all the same, Sh1t bags who get mad and are rude. So i want to know what i can do about this.

The simple answer is to go to the company and tell them what happened and fax your receipt; they ll probably issue new ones to you.

The manager is likely his brother.I would file a police report and then take it to the DA.He took 20 from you, but could easily be doing this to several innocent people every day.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS