Thursday, June 5, 2014

How does a 12 year old make good money in Wisconsin without babysitting? -

Please don t say babysitting or walking dogs. (because I am the only one who has dogs in the neighborhood) I tried to help on farms but where I live there isn t many farms to help out with. Chores... obvisly! I am doing that now! Look I just wanna buy designer clothes because I guess you can consitter me popular. I went like bankrupt! (not really but I need more money!) Help please!

It depends on where you live, but maybe you could run errands for your neighbors, or help them with yard work or house work. You could also get their mail and newspaper and water their plants when they go out of town. You say you don t want to babysit, but sometimes mothers will pay you to play with their children while they get things done around the house.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS