Saturday, September 6, 2014

I need my own banking website? -

I want to be able to have customers login to their account and see the balance, deposits and changes in the account history, just like a banking site. How can I make a customer account from a merchant point of view with this information... I need like something that customers can log into like a database... maybe???? IDK!! help please!

This is not the place you should be looking for the answer. This kind of log-in needs a very high level of security and you are not going to get an easy answer; especially here.You have to comply with various state and federal laws regarding the safety of your client s information and need a qualified consultant to guide you. Otherwise, one breech of security and your @ss is grass.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS