Sunday, October 26, 2014

Question about selling Avon, anyone who sells it can you answer this? -

I m 23 years old, and a new mom. I m currently not working ( it s only been 4 weeks but I don t know when i ll be going back because we can t afford daycare, and I would basically be working to pay for daycare instead of being at home with my little guy) so I ve been seeing commercials for the opportunity to sell AVON. My mom used to do it, so I basically know how it works. But if I start it, is it worth it in this economy. I obviously have the time. But how do I get people to buy it in this economy how do I get it out there that I m selling AVON. Any tips, or should I not even bother going down this road?

I just started selling Avon 2 campaigns ago (a campaign lasts 2 weeks).I can tell you that it is a lot of work but you can make some money. You can t be shy about approaching people and asking them to buy. You have to put a lot of effort in getting your catalogs out there and making new customers. From my brief experience with Avon, I believe you can make money, but be prepared to put the time and effort into it.www.youravon.com/dsatar

First, you don t need any prior experience or training to become an Avon rep. The way that it works is that you place the orders as your customers give them to you and you only keep the products in your house until your ready to deliver them to your customers. There are a wide variety of products but like I said you only need to order them as your customers order them. As a new rep your commission is 40% so for example if you place a total order of $100 you would make $40 so of course the more you sell the more you would make.The key is to also give the brochure to EVERYONE.I hope that answers all of your questions but if you have more you can contact me directly.Also the website below does have more detailed information

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS