Thursday, October 23, 2014

What type of home party business should I join? -

I am currently selling Avon and had my grand opening party. I loved it. I am also thinking of joining another company that runs based on home parties. Where as Avon you don t have to have the parties but it helps your business. I am having trouble finding a list of companies in Ny. I live in Upstate Ny if that helps any. I know of Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay and Lia Sophia and Tupperware. We have quite a few reps in the area selling all but tupperware, I am looking for other ideas as Tupperware doesn t seem to really appeal to me much but whichever is going to make me money I guess. Any ideas would be great. Oh and I m not interested in doing Toy parties.

You didn t mention Scentsy. Have you looked into that? Like you, I wanted to find a company that my friends didn t know of and we weren t already going to parties of that type. Because Scentsy is a younger company, there aren t as many reps as some of the others.Like Avon, you dont have to have parties, although it helps. I do a lot of basket parties where I send my scent samples out the door with a hostess and she has a party on the go. It s a great way to bring in new customers, sell product, and not have to host a home party.Good luck with whatever you decide to do!Lisa

If you are looking for easy home based business method, you can use my method. I make very good imcone everyday. If you are very serious about home based business you need to have a look this method. It is easy if you know correct information you can make money online. You can find more information at link below.

There are a lot of good direct sales companies out there. I have a list of several that I know are good. Most of the party plan type on my list you ve already listed. The only other party plan company on my list that you haven t listed here is Discovery Toys (children s toys, not adult toys). If you want my complete list just email me.

MLM prays on your friends. I suggest you get out of that field and start up a REAL businesswhere you are not in MLM. Seek out what UNMET needs for goods and services people have.Satisfy those.[the higher level party designers never ask the party planners to interview the previousinvitees to ask this; if i had not know you, would you have come to this party toget a GOOD price on these goods/services; forget about the presentation to haveyour own party.if you did ask those questions, you would be shocked at the answers.Many of your past party guests now stay away from you. See if I am correct.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS