Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Would you give the products to your customer on Ebay if he or she buys it first before you gets the money? -

Even with a PayPal s 21 days of holding money from being transferred into your bank account, telling you have to ship the product to the customer first, would you do it anyway before you get the money?

I have a few hundred transactions on eBay as a buyer and as a seller. I have not had a single problem with not getting paid, or not getting what I paid for.PayPal never held my money, but I wouldn t worry if they did. It s been about two years since I sold anything, so maybe that s a new thing.

I always pay immediately with Paypal on ebay, and the sellers would not ship unless I paid. I am not sure what that 21 day hold period is all about. I thought the seller was paid instantly by Paypal? As a general rule, I would think you should get paid first before shipping an item. The buyer needs to have trust that you will send it.Maybe contact ebay or review the policy again. Good luck.

You must either be a new seller, sell in a fraud risk category, or have a low DSR to have PayPal hold your money for 21 days. Yes, I would ship the product, unless you expect the buyer to be dissatisfied.

NOO NEVEr because you can t trust anyone In this World!!

Well, only if the customer was my mother or my Aunt Gloria. I don t trust anybody else in monetary transactions.

do not ship anything unless you get your money sounds like a rip off to me.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS