Thursday, November 6, 2014

Can I have packages delivered to my home? -

if the packages are too big to go in my mailbox and my house is down a gravel road

Of course. Companies like Fedex have little delivery vans, such as Dodge Sprinters, that they use for home deliveries. They don t do everything with the big trucks.

OH yes you can! I have thing that are very large that I get from my mom and aunt. They come fed ex and sometimes ups even the post office will have the driver of your route to deliver to your house. I worked for UPS. But after 3 attempts and if a signature is require and no one is at home, they will take it back to the hub and ask you to come get it. Although UPS will leave a notice on your door. If you don t they will send it back to the shipper. The post office will leave a notice of pick up in your mail box if no one is at home and signature is required.

They will deliver them to your home. If they are too big for your mailbox, they will do one of three things.1) Give it to you if you answer the door2) Leave it on your porch3) Leave a note that they attempted to deliver it with a number for you to call.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS