Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What do you think I should buy, then sell on ebay to make a profit? -

somethig inexpensive that I could sell for maybe ten dollars more then I bought it for??

Ive sold well on eBay for many years, and its a hard gig. If you re buying items at retail price, its hard to make a profit. I ve had the best luck at selling when I diversified...or sold many different types of things. You have to work really hard at FINDING things that you can re-sale at a profit. Sports Cards and memorabilia are good items to sell. Ive had a great deal of luck with leather wallets and some books. Electronic items are always good, but you have to buy them at a rock bottom price to make any profit!

I think its better if you buy some cheap t shirts, accessories that would not cost you much athttp://www.basicmensclothing.com/ , buy from here , get some reward points as well and then sell on Ebay. It is the best time to buy and then sell, Christmas and New year is near by man....

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS